Where to Stay
THE HIGH POINT PLAZA HOTEL (click here)
The High Point Plaza Hotel is very a recently renovated hotel that sits directly on the planned race course for the USAC National Championships. The entire downstairs hotel conference space will also be host to the Vintage Bike Show and is within 300 yards of all other events. The hotel will also serve as host hotel for USA Cycling and race teams. You will want to be here with friends and bikes. There will be private and public spaces for paid The Bicycle: Art Meets Form attendees. Enjoy others company and conversation.
The hotel has offered below market rates of $109.00 per night for The Bicycle: Art Meets Form attendees. Rooms and rates apply from Thursday –Saturday nights. Breakfast is not included but is available daily as a la carte or buffet. Parking deck is available directly beside the hotel for which $6 daily rates may apply. Free parking is within ½ block short walking distance
available directly from the hotel website and a password is required for the reduced rate. The reduced rate is only for event attendees. Visit www.highpointplaza.com The hotel is expected to sell out and there is a limited block for The Bicycle: Art Meets Form so book early.
BENEFITS AND SERVICES
- Complimentary WIFI
- Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast
- 32 inch Flat screen televisions
- Convenient location in the center of North Carolina with easy access to Interstate 40 and Interstate 85.
- 3.18 miles to Oak Hollow Park.
- Newly renovated July 2009.
- Refrigerators and coffer makers in all guestrooms.
- 10 signature suites individually furnished by local furniture manufacturers.
- 12,500 square feet of flexible meeting space.
- Indoor pool and adjacent room with exercise equipment.
- Dining in Bistro 135 South.
- Cocktail Lounge with big-screen TV’s
- Nearby attractions include: North Carolina Zoological Park, Old Salem, High Point Historical Park, Furniture Discovery Center, Peterson Doll Museum, Oak Hollow Lake and Golf Course and discount furniture shopping.
- Exceptional service from the entire staff and a guarantee to exceed the expectations of your group.
For more accommodation options please consider the locations below:
Townhouse Inn (completely renovated)
400 S. Main St., High Point
425 S. Main St., High Point
120 SW Cloverleaf Place, High Point
American Inn & Suites
122 SW Cloverleaf Place, High Point
Country Inn & Suites (50 rms. – July 25, 26, 27)
10151 N. Main St., Archdale
Fairfield Inn & Suites (13 rms. – July 25, 26, 27)
10141 N. Main St., Archdale
10123 N. Main St., Archdale (completely renovated)